Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My MIL came up with this and it SPREAD through the family like crazy.
Make and share this Pepperoni Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package pepperoni slice, cut up
- 1 jar banana pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 bottle A.1. Original Sauce
- 8 large pork chops
- Take a little juice from peppers and fry pepperoni, peppers and onion till good and warm.
- Take pork chops with a"pocket" cut along side and stuff with pepper mix and about 1 T cheese.
- Keep closed with toothpicks.
- Cook in A-1 sauce.
This is a fantastic recipe. Absolutely delicious. I only had smaller chops on hand, so I sauteed them in the A-1 and smothered them with the pepperoni, peppers and onions rather than stuffing them. Then I baked them in the oven for a bit with the cheese on top. It was absolutely wonderful and everyone loved it. Thanks for the great recipe.
again, thanks lali, just like mom makes. very impressive
I read the reviews on this and decided that this looks really yummy!!! NOT! This is one of the worst recipes I have tried. The pork chops were dried out the A-1 sauce was burnt on the bottom of the pan...couldn't taste the pepperoni or the banana peppers and you didn't give a temp. or a time??? Luckly for the other reviews I cookd it for 45 mins. at 375 deg. and YUCK!!!