This recipe is a new one I attempted tonight and my husband, who is VERY picky, absolutely loved it! I used onion powder so he wouldn't know it was there, but I suggest using fresh onion. You can also add any other pizza veggies and meats you enjoy.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Pour into large mixing bowl.
- Finely chop half of the pepperoni.
- Brown hamburger meat and pepperoni along with onion powder and minced garlic.
- Mix pasta, pizza sauce, and meat in bowl.
- Stir in half of the cheese.
- Pour in lightly greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle remaining half of cheese over top.
- Place remaining pepperoni slices on top.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until cheese bubbles.