1/1 Photo of Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
Chef #1158212's Note:
This recipe is a new one I attempted tonight and my husband, who is VERY picky, absolutely loved it! I used onion powder so he wouldn't know it was there, but I suggest using fresh onion. You can also add any other pizza veggies and meats you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- 2Pour into large mixing bowl.
- 3Finely chop half of the pepperoni.
- 4Brown hamburger meat and pepperoni along with onion powder and minced garlic.
- 6Mix pasta, pizza sauce, and meat in bowl.
- 7Stir in half of the cheese.
- 8Pour in lightly greased casserole dish.
- 9Sprinkle remaining half of cheese over top.
- 10Place remaining pepperoni slices on top.
- 11Sprinkle with parsley.
- 12Bake in 350 degree oven until cheese bubbles.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1613.7
- Calories from Fat 825
- Total Fat 91.7 g
- Saturated Fat 40.2 g
- Cholesterol 298.8 mg
- Sodium 3306.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 86.2 g