Leftover sauce and spaghetti? No problem! Nobody complains about leftovers in my house. This will not last! I use the pre-shredded Italian cheese mix from the grocery for an easy prep.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a casserole dish with olive oil.
- Toss the pasta with 2 beaten aggs and the 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place the pasta in the casserole evenly.
- Spread the sauce evenly on top of the noodles.
- Top with the Parmesan and sprinkle with the dried herbs.
- Place the casserole on a baking sheet if it's in danger of bubbling over the top.
- Place in oven and cook for 40 minutes, or until the dish is hot and bubbling and Parmesan is slightly browning.