1/2 Photos of Penny's Leftover Spaghetti Pie
Leftover sauce and spaghetti? No problem! Nobody complains about leftovers in my house. This will not last! I use the pre-shredded Italian cheese mix from the grocery for an easy prep.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a casserole dish with olive oil.
- 3Toss the pasta with 2 beaten aggs and the 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- 4Add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- 5Place the pasta in the casserole evenly.
- 6Spread the sauce evenly on top of the noodles.
- 7Top with the Parmesan and sprinkle with the dried herbs.
- 8Place the casserole on a baking sheet if it's in danger of bubbling over the top.
- 9Place in oven and cook for 40 minutes, or until the dish is hot and bubbling and Parmesan is slightly browning.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penny's Leftover Spaghetti Pie
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.8
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 153.7 mg
- Sodium 1488.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 26.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: