Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This jam is unbelieveable on toasted english muffins!
Make and share this Pecan Pie Jam recipe from Food.com.
- In a large stainless steal or enamel pot melt the butter over medium heat, add sugars.
- Stir until sugars are melted and then add remaining ingredients, stirring frequently for around 10 minutes, or until jam reaches a golden color-you do not want the jam as dark as the pie filling.
- Ladle jam into steril hot jars leaving 1/2 inch head space, and process for 20 minutes for half pint jars in a boiling water bath, at altitudes up to 1000 feet.
- Check seals when cool.
- Keeps for up to 6 months-mine never makes it past 2, everyone eats it!
- **Thisrecipe makes"around" 4 cups, depending on the nuts, how they are chopped and if you have tamped the measuring cup down well.