Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A rich drink with peaches, cream & almond liquor. You can add peach liquor as well or in place of the almond liquor!
- 3 large fresh peaches, pitted
- 2⁄3 cup ice cream or 2⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup almond liqueur
- 1⁄3 cup vanilla vodka
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a blender with 12 ice cubes.
- Blend till creamy.
- Add sugar only if the peaches aren`t sweet enough.
A nice peachy treat, I ended up adding extra fresh peach, a splash more ammaretto and a tiny bit of peach schnapps to perk it up.
Made mine with strawberries instead
I used vanilla ice cream and less powdered sugar and it was too sweet. It wasn't that bad but not my favorite. I'll post the photo later. Thanks Rita :)