My friend used to work at Pappasito's and we LOVED the Brochette Shrimp, so she was able to get a list of all of the ingredients, but not the measurements. After playing around with the quantities we got very close to the real thing!
- Clean and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
- Slice each shrimp from tail to tip, not cutting all the wa through.
- Wash and de-seed the jalapenos and cut into small squares.
- Cut cheese into 12 small pieces.
- Stuff 1 piece of cheese and 1 piece of jalapeno into each shrimp.
- Wrap with bacon.
- Place shrimps on skewers and store in refrigerator while preparing the rest of recipe.
- Mix paprika, cayenne pepper, and black pepper together.
- In skillet heat butter and white wine until butter is completely melted.
- Brush shrimp with butter and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Grill on each side until shrimp are done!