1/2 Photos of Pappasito's Brochette Shrimp
My friend used to work at Pappasito's and we LOVED the Brochette Shrimp, so she was able to get a list of all of the ingredients, but not the measurements. After playing around with the quantities we got very close to the real thing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
- 2Slice each shrimp from tail to tip, not cutting all the wa through.
- 3Wash and de-seed the jalapenos and cut into small squares.
- 4Cut cheese into 12 small pieces.
- 5Stuff 1 piece of cheese and 1 piece of jalapeno into each shrimp.
- 6Wrap with bacon.
- 7Place shrimps on skewers and store in refrigerator while preparing the rest of recipe.
- 8Mix paprika, cayenne pepper, and black pepper together.
- 9In skillet heat butter and white wine until butter is completely melted.
- 10Brush shrimp with butter and sprinkle with seasonings.
- 11Grill on each side until shrimp are done!
Browse Our Top Cajun Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cajun Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pappasito's Brochette Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.2
- Calories from Fat 561
- Total Fat 62.4 g
- Saturated Fat 35.6 g
- Cholesterol 196.1 mg
- Sodium 889.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 12.6 g