1/1 Photo of Pan Roasted Chicken With Bourbon Peach Glaze
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
Quick and easy one dish meal! A healthy and yummy way to cook chicken breast! From Healthy Cooking and Living from Lake Austin Spa Resort by chef Terry Conlan, www.lakeaustin.com/cookbooks.php. "The Healthy Table," March 2006
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts lightly between two sheets of plastic wrap to achieve even thickness. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2Heat oil in a cast iron or heavy nonstick skillet. Add chicken and cook through, browning on both sides, turning occasionally. Remove breasts and cover with foil to keep warm.
- 3Add onion to skillet and cook until caramelized, scraping the skillet gently to loosen crusted meat particles. Add remaining ingredients and cook to reduce to a saucy consistency. Return chicken to the pan along with any juices and stir sauce to combine, spooning sauce over chicken.
- 4Great served over rice, mashed potatoes or noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan Roasted Chicken With Bourbon Peach Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 436.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 27.6 g