This recipe was popular in the 60's. It was one of the first tuna casserole's and is still a great comfort food today. Easy to make and has all the things that are usually on hand. This can also be made with the same size can of chicken. Sometimes I add mushrooms and english peas.
- Cook noodles in unsalted water.
- Drain noodles. Mix soup, milk and tuna with noodles.
- Add shredded cheese and onion.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Crush potato chips and sprinkle on top. Bake 15 minutes at 425 degrees.