1/1 Photo of Old Fashion Tuna-Potato Chip Casserole
Country Cook in Oklahoma's Note:
This recipe was popular in the 60's. It was one of the first tuna casserole's and is still a great comfort food today. Easy to make and has all the things that are usually on hand. This can also be made with the same size can of chicken. Sometimes I add mushrooms and english peas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles in unsalted water.
- 2Drain noodles. Mix soup, milk and tuna with noodles.
- 3Add shredded cheese and onion.
- 4Pour into casserole dish.
- 5Crush potato chips and sprinkle on top. Bake 15 minutes at 425 degrees.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashion Tuna-Potato Chip Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.3
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 49.1 mg
- Sodium 1091.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 20.0 g