Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
They look like them--they taste like them--Are they really deviled eggs??
Make and share this No Yolk Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- 10 hard-boiled eggs
- 3⁄4 cup mashed potatoes, leftovers are fine (with milk and butter)
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise;remove yolks and discard (or save for another use).
- Set whites aside.
- Mix potatoes, mayonnaise, mustard, garlic salt, and color.
- Mix well.
- Spoon or pipe onto whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
I'm so sorry MizzNezz, but this was just not to our liking. They did indeed look like deviled eggs, but the taste was just off. I added some pickle relish hoping to make it a little more palatable, but it didn't work. Sorry. The texture is a bit off and the taste was just not to our liking.