This recipe always made us cry more, so that is what my mother called it. I absolutely love it.
Make and share this More recipe from Food.com.
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 425.24 g can tomatoes
- 44.37 ml chili powder
- 236.59 ml water
- 113.39 g can mushroom stems and pieces, un-drained
- 283.49 g package frozen English peas
- 425.24 g whole kernel corn
- 226.79 g package spaghetti, cooked
- 473.18 ml grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Saute onions, green peppers and garlic. Add 1 lb ground meat, 1 lg can tomatoes, 3 tbsp Chile powder, and water. Cook 30 min, then add the mushrooms, peas, corn, and spaghetti. Then take half of mixture and place in casserole dish and top that half w/ 1 c sharp cheddar. Then take the remainder and repeat, creating a 2nd layer. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.