Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
A great sweet bread.
Make and share this Monkey Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (3 ounce) package butterscotch pudding mix, not instant
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages refrigerated biscuits
- Combine pudding mix, sugar, and pecans.
- Put butter in a shallow bowl.
- Cut biscuits in quarters.
- Dip, biscuit pieces in butter, then pudding mix, placing them in a tube pan.
- Keep stacking until all pieces are done.
- Bake at 350* for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 30 minutes; invert onto plate.
It was simple, but a bit time consuming to put together...but WELL-WORTH it!!! My husband is "in love"...LOL Thanks again MizzNezz! Another GREAT one!!!
This was simple to make and very delicious! Many thanks!
Fantastic! I didn't have pecans, so I used walnuts, and it was still delicious. Thanks!