Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is probably the best Red Beans and Rice you will ever have. Everytime i make it my family just devours. It's really great with hot sauce and corn bread.
- Brown hamburger and onions.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Then mix in the red kidney beans, kielbasa, garlic, Cajun seasoning and cayenne pepper.
- Bring to boil and let simmer for 60 minutes.
- Cook one cup of rice and when done mix into pot.
- Mix the flour and cold water to make a slurry and pour into pot to thicken sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.