Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very Tasty dish for ANYTIME. If you like spicy, this is the one. The sauce may be used seperate for a wonderful toping, dip, or marinade. Enjoy and try variations to you liking. You can grill these wings as well vor diff. taste add smoking chips.
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix thourghly.
- Add vinegar and orange juice.
- mix well.
- Wash and remove skin, fold wings.
- Place in a deep baking dish and cover with sauce.
- Refidgerate for 6-12 Hrs.
- Remove wings from sauce and place on broiling pan, return sauce to a sauce pan.
- Place wings under broiler about 6 inc.
- Broil for 20-25 min, turning to stop burning.
- Bring sauce to a boil and cook till thinkened.
- Using a spoon, spoon thickened sauce over wings many times while broiling 10-12 more minutes.
- Remaining sauce can be used for dipping.
- Break out the napkins and finger bowls, Enjoy.
This was great, didn't have the wing but made it with chicken breasts, was just great!!
Was excellent, I also added little tomato ketchup and corn flour.
My brother loves this!! Thankssssssssssss so so much for sharing it!