Michelle England's Note:
Very Tasty dish for ANYTIME. If you like spicy, this is the one. The sauce may be used seperate for a wonderful toping, dip, or marinade. Enjoy and try variations to you liking. You can grill these wings as well vor diff. taste add smoking chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all dry ingredients and mix thourghly.
- 2Add vinegar and orange juice.
- 3mix well.
- 4Wash and remove skin, fold wings.
- 5Place in a deep baking dish and cover with sauce.
- 6Refidgerate for 6-12 Hrs.
- 7Remove wings from sauce and place on broiling pan, return sauce to a sauce pan.
- 8Place wings under broiler about 6 inc.
- 9Broil for 20-25 min, turning to stop burning.
- 10Bring sauce to a boil and cook till thinkened.
- 11Using a spoon, spoon thickened sauce over wings many times while broiling 10-12 more minutes.
- 12Remaining sauce can be used for dipping.
- 13Break out the napkins and finger bowls, Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mic's Wonderful HOT Wings
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.0
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 116.5 mg
- Sodium 117.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili hot mix