Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my adopted recipes. It looks like a dish my family and I would enjoy, so I hope to make it and edit it in the future.
- 3 cups dry red wine
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup olive oil or 1 cup peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons Grey Poupon, Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or 1 tablespoon wine vinegar and 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients well and then pour over whole beef brisket.
- Let marinate in refrigerator for several hours, or overnight if possible.
- Cook your brisket as you normally would, basting with a bit of marinade occasionally, until cooked to your preference. Enjoy!