Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Mahogany Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sauce ingredients (that is everything except chicken wings in a large pot and bring to a boil and then stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Correct flavoring as desired.
- Place wings in a large roasting pan(s). Pour over sauce on wings and coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Drain off sauce and reserve.
- Roast wings in a 375 oven basting frequently with some of the reserved sauce, turning to brown until wings cooked and done (about 1 hour). Serve warm or cool and serve at room temperature.