1/1 Photo of Low Country Seafood Boil
1 hr 30 mins
This is similar to a clambake , but the ingredients are boiled instead of grilled over open coals.Cooking and prep times are apprx.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub clams, set aside.
- 2Fill a 5- or 6-gallon pot about 2 thirds full with water;bring to a boil.
- 3Add potatoes, onions, and salt; cover and cook over high heat 20 minutes.
- 4Add clams, crabs, crab boil, garlic, lemons, and vinegar; cook an additional 10 minutes.
- 5Add corn, and cook 5 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat, and add shrimp; let stand in water 5 minutes.
- 7Drain off water.
- 8Arrange boiled seafood and vegetables on a large serving platter.
- 9Serve with melted butter and cocktail sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Country Seafood Boil
Serving Size: 1 (492 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.3
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 168.7 mg
- Sodium 1159.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 40.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: