Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Originally from a community cookbook.
Make and share this Louisiana Duck recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the celery, bell pepper, and onion.
- Add enough mustard to this mixture to thoroughly coat the vegetebles.
- Stuff the cavity of each duck with the vegetable mustard mixture.
- Season each duck with garlic salt, black pepper, and red pepper.
- Place ducks breast side down in a roaster.
- Put a slice of bacon on the back of each duck.
- Pour in the entire bottle Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover and bake at 300 degrees for approximately 3 hours.