3 hrs 20 mins
Originally from a community cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the celery, bell pepper, and onion.
- 2Add enough mustard to this mixture to thoroughly coat the vegetebles.
- 3Stuff the cavity of each duck with the vegetable mustard mixture.
- 4Season each duck with garlic salt, black pepper, and red pepper.
- 5Place ducks breast side down in a roaster.
- 6Put a slice of bacon on the back of each duck.
- 7Pour in the entire bottle Worcestershire sauce.
- 8Cover and bake at 300 degrees for approximately 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Whole Duck Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Duck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Louisiana Duck
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 686.7
- Calories from Fat 422
- Total Fat 46.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 223.7 mg
- Sodium 964.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 49.8 g