Shawn C's Note:
Just had a craving for lemon pepper wings and couldn't find a recipe to suit my desire--thus this was born.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut wing tips off and discard. cut joint of drumette and wing section.
- 2Heavily season both sides of wings with lemon pepper seasoning.
- 3Dust lightly with flour and shake off excess.
- 4Fry 7-8 minutes in hot oil until brown and crispy, draining on paper towels.
- 5Meanwhile in small sauce pan on low to moderate heat, cook half of lemon juice, butter and garlic until garlic is tender- DO NOT LET IT BROWN.
- 6Remove garlic and any seeds from lemon out of butter.
- 7Once all chicken is done, place in a large bowl and drizzle remaining lemon juice over them.
- 8Then drizzle butter mix over wings, tossing to coat all the wings. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemony Pepper Garlic Wings
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.5
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 181.4 mg
- Sodium 225.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 36.1 g