Prep 10 mins
Cook 37 mins
Just had a craving for lemon pepper wings and couldn't find a recipe to suit my desire--thus this was born.
- Cut wing tips off and discard. cut joint of drumette and wing section.
- Heavily season both sides of wings with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Dust lightly with flour and shake off excess.
- Fry 7-8 minutes in hot oil until brown and crispy, draining on paper towels.
- Meanwhile in small sauce pan on low to moderate heat, cook half of lemon juice, butter and garlic until garlic is tender- DO NOT LET IT BROWN.
- Remove garlic and any seeds from lemon out of butter.
- Once all chicken is done, place in a large bowl and drizzle remaining lemon juice over them.
- Then drizzle butter mix over wings, tossing to coat all the wings. Serve immediately.