Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
So good on a hot summer day! From Southern Living.
Make and share this Lemonade Iced Tea recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups water
- 2 family-size tea bags
- 1 (1 ounce) package fresh mint leaves (about 1 cup loosely packed)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- fresh citrus slices (for garnish)
- Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Remove from heat, add tea bags, and stir in fresh mint. Cover and steep 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard tea bags and mint. Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Pour tea into a 3-quart container, and stir in 4 cups cold water and lemonade concentrate. Serve over ice. Garnish with citrus slices if desired.
You've given me such a good recipe. You are so kind. Now that you're here, let me pour you a glass! Made for Best of 2012 recipe tag.
I love mint tea and we often mix lemonade in with our iced tea so this was a perfect mix for us. So refreshing and great tasting! Everyone should give this a try! Will make this often during the summer. Made and reviewed for the Diabetic Forums "Come to a Garden Party" Recipe Tag Game.
DELICIOUS. We loved the mint flavouring. Definite keeper. Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 2009