Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A wonderful combination of flavors that really compliment each other. Great for cook-outs. Never a morsel left. Clipped from a magazine years ago. Cook time is chill time, I recommend at least an hour just to have things good and cold to start.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 2 Tbls.
- Combine mayo, mustard and reserved syrup; mix well.
- Set aside and chill.
- In large bowl, combine pineapple, ham, celery and strawberries; mix lightly.
- Chill before serving.
- Add bananas; toss lightly just before serving.
- Serve in lettuce-lined bowl; top with dressing.
- Recipe easily doubled.
- However, if doubling, no need to double dressing, there is plenty so use sparingly even with a single batch.