1 hr 10 mins
A wonderful combination of flavors that really compliment each other. Great for cook-outs. Never a morsel left. Clipped from a magazine years ago. Cook time is chill time, I recommend at least an hour just to have things good and cold to start.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple, reserving 2 Tbls.
- 3Combine mayo, mustard and reserved syrup; mix well.
- 4Set aside and chill.
- 5In large bowl, combine pineapple, ham, celery and strawberries; mix lightly.
- 6Chill before serving.
- 7Add bananas; toss lightly just before serving.
- 8Serve in lettuce-lined bowl; top with dressing.
- 9Recipe easily doubled.
- 10However, if doubling, no need to double dressing, there is plenty so use sparingly even with a single batch.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kona Ham Hawaiian Salad
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.4
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 1001.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: