Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
There is a very famous restaurant in Baffin Bay, Texas (East of Riviera, Texas), called King's Inn. The specialties of the house are sliced avocado salad, onion rings, shrimp, and their tartar sauce/seafood sauce. It is absolutely to die for and I have the recipe!!! It's definitely a restaurant recipe, as it makes a huge amount...so reduce the recipe as needed.
- 1 quart mayonnaise
- 1 quart Miracle Whip
- 10 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled
- saltine crackers (3 tubes or 3/4 box)
- 5 stalks celery
- jalapeno pepper, seeded (to taste)
- 2 1⁄2 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- salt (to taste)
- 2 small bell peppers, seeded
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovy fillets
- 1 large onion
- fresh garlic (to taste)
- Finely chop celery, jalapenos, bell peppers, anchovies, garlic, and onion.
- Add salt and Worcestershire sauce.
- Break crackers into small pieces.
- Mash the hard-boiled eggs.
- Mix all ingredients together with the mayonnaise and Miracle Whip.