Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From my buddy Joe
Make and share this Joe's Grilled Dove recipe from Food.com.
- 2 -3 dove breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 -1 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, 1/2 per dove
- 2 -3 slices bacon, 1 slice per dove
- salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper each bird and fill cavity witih 1/2 a jalapeno.
- Wrap with strip of bacon and use a toothppick to secure.
- Place on charcoal grill and baste with Italian dressing.
- Grill slowly and continue basting with dressing until birds are done.