Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe makes a nice, soft, spoonable cornbread. I like it much better than dry cornbreads I've made.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 glass baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray.
- Pour the Jiffy mix into a mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk the sour cream until soft. Mix in the butter, corn, and buttermilk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the Jiffy mix and stir until just blended.
- Pour the mix into the baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes, until it's just starting to brown on top.