8 hrs 20 mins
Alexi's Mom's Note:
What a tasty yet easy meal. Serve with a big glass of sweet tea. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups chopped fully cooked smoked sausage
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 3/4 lb uncooked peeled deveined medium shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 4 cups hot cooked rice, for serving
- 1Mix all ingredients except shrimp and rice in slow cooker.
- 2Cover and cook on low heat setting 7 to 8 hours (or high 3 to 4 hours) or until vegetables are tender.
- 3Stir in shrimp.
- 4Cover and cook on low heat setting about 1 hour or until shrimp are pink and firm.
- 5Serve jambalaya with rice.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jambalaya- Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.8
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 541.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: