1/4 Photos of Iced Louisiana Apricot Tea
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe was found in the 2009 cookbook, Cool Drinks for Hot Days. Preparation time does not include the time needed for the tea to cool & chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heatproof pitcher, pour just-boiled water over the tea bags & rosemary, & let steep for 10 minutes before removing & discarding the tea bags.
- 2Let tea cool, then chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before removing & discarding the rosemary.
- 3Stir in the apricot nectar & apricots & pour into 6 tall glasses with 2 ice cubes in each glass.
- 4Top each drink with some of the sparkling water & ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Louisiana Apricot Tea
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange pekoe tea bags