Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Hyman's Seafood Restaurant in Charleston, SC.
Make and share this Hyman's Charleson Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cream cheese
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat, chopped or lump and cleaned
- 1⁄2 lb small shrimp, diced,cooked and cleaned
- 3 teaspoons horseradish
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form into a ball or portion sizes that you like.
- Chill until firm.
- Serve with crackers or veggies for scooping.