Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Excellent Dip! I normally serve it with Sociable crackers. This is always requested at every party...even my teenaged daughter asks to take it to parties. Wonderful football game food!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 -8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Drain spinach.
- Combine spinach and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
- Spoon into a greased shallow 1 quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with crackers.
Holy Smoly! Wonderful dip! I doubled the recipe for a get together I had and it made a lot. I ended up taking it to work and they demolished it! I served with Triscuit Thins(Parmesan flavor and Original flavor) and they went well with it. The bacon is what really makes this dip over the top! Thanks for posting!!
Great dip, just great ! I used silverbeet not spinach as I have a glut and it worked really well and I loved the addition of bacon. I served this with black pepper crackers. Made for Everyday is a Holiday tag.
This is very good dip and even better the next day! Made as directed, sprinkling some of the bacon bits over top for presentation. Served with Tostitos and also corn chips. It went well with both, but the Tostitos won over. We did miss the artichoke normally associated with spinach dip, but it is still a great dip. Thanks for sharing the recipe. :)