Boo Chef in West Texas's Note:
Posted for ZWT 5
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook un-peeled potatoes in boiling water in saucepan until tender, almost 40 minute.
- 2Fry bacon in skillet until crisp, about 10 minutes.
- 3Remove, drain on paper toweling, crumble & reserve.
- 4Cook onion in bacon drippings until partially tender, about 5 minutes.
- 5Blend together sugar, flour, salt, pepper, water and vinegar, add to onion mixture.
- 6Cook stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and bubbles, about 5 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Peel & slice potatoes, add potatoes to onion mixture, heat well, about 5 minutes.
- 9Add radishes and toss.
- 10Serve hot, topped with bacon.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Cajun Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.1
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 754.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: