1/10 Photos of Homemade Blackberry Jam
Posted by request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Carefully measure out the berries, put them into a very large pot (8qt).
- 2Carefully measure sugar in a lg bowl.
- 3Add the pectin to the berries a little at a time, stirring constantly.
- 4Heat on hi, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a FULL boil.
- 5Add sugar ALL at once, stirring.
- 6Bring mixture back to a full hard boil, stirring constantly.
- 7Boil for 1 minute.
- 8Remove from heat and ladle into clean, hot 8oz jars, leaving 1/4 inch space at the top.
- 9Wipe the rim of the jar and put canning lids and rings on fingertip tight.
- 10Place in canner with very hot water, make sure water is 1 inch above jars.
- 11Process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
- 12Remove and set them upright on a towel to set for 12 hours.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Blackberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 841.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 216.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 204.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g