Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I can't remember where I got this, but it's yummy!
Make and share this Healthy(Er) Baked Cajun Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat to 375 degrees F.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Spray 9x13 pan with non stick spray.
- Put chicken in the pan and brush with milk.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and sprinkle over chicken.
- Bake for 45-55 min.