1/1 Photo of Ham Pasta Salad
Simply Sarah's Note:
This is a great mayo based cold salad for the summer. When I was little, my mom would make a bowl and I would finish all of the leftovers the next day. Since my fiance hates onions, I stir them in last after I scoop his half into another bowl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2While pasta is cooking, peel and dice boiled egg and onion. Drain cans of ham and place in a bowl. Using a fork, shred the ham.
- 3Once pasta is cooked, drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add egg, onion, pickle relish, and mayonnaise. Stir. If salad is too dry, add more mayonnaise.
- 4Add season salt to taste. Stir.
- 5Serve warm with Club Crackers or cover and chill several hours in the refrigerator and serve cold (preferred).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.1
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 260.3 mg
- Sodium 1544.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: