I had completely forgotten about this recipe until I came across it in one of my files. It's been a really long time since I've cooked it. If I can just get my DH to eat venison, I'm going to cook this again very soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush each venison slice with a small amount of lemon juice.
- 2Sprinkle each slice with meat tenderizer and garlic powder to taste.
- 3Lay each venison slice on a piece of bacon.
- 4Make sure one end of the venison slice matches with one end of the bacon.
- 5With the bacon on the outside, roll up the venison and bacon.
- 6Secure the roll with a toothpick.
- 7Grill over medium coals for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, or until venison is done.
Browse Our Top Deer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Venison
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.6
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 215.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 17.7 g