Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had completely forgotten about this recipe until I came across it in one of my files. It's been a really long time since I've cooked it. If I can just get my DH to eat venison, I'm going to cook this again very soon.
- Brush each venison slice with a small amount of lemon juice.
- Sprinkle each slice with meat tenderizer and garlic powder to taste.
- Lay each venison slice on a piece of bacon.
- Make sure one end of the venison slice matches with one end of the bacon.
- With the bacon on the outside, roll up the venison and bacon.
- Secure the roll with a toothpick.
- Grill over medium coals for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, or until venison is done.
I liked it but plan on trying some of the other suggestions. Dbretthauerc
This recipe was so easy! It had an excellent flavor too! My husband and my daughter loved it too!
We added some minced onion and ground pepper. Great way to eat venison.