Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I had completely forgotten about this recipe until I came across it in one of my files. It's been a really long time since I've cooked it. If I can just get my DH to eat venison, I'm going to cook this again very soon.
- Brush each venison slice with a small amount of lemon juice.
- Sprinkle each slice with meat tenderizer and garlic powder to taste.
- Lay each venison slice on a piece of bacon.
- Make sure one end of the venison slice matches with one end of the bacon.
- With the bacon on the outside, roll up the venison and bacon.
- Secure the roll with a toothpick.
- Grill over medium coals for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, or until venison is done.