Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
Very easy and tasty. Marinates overnight
Make and share this Grilled Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- IN a large zip-top plastic bag, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Set aside 1/3 cup for basting; add pork chops to the remaining marinade.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chops, covered, over medium-hot heat for 4 minutes.
- Turn; baste wtih reserved marinade.
- Grill 4-7 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
I let the pork chops in the marinade 48 hours. They were so yummy. So much flavor. Thanks ratherbeswimmin :) Made for All you can cook buffet
These were Delicious! GREAT flavor, tender and juicy! I let ours marinate for about 10 hours and they grilled up beautifully! A new favorite that will be used over and over again!! Thanks for sharing! Made for Grilling Photo Tag.
Very tasty pork chops! I marinated for about 6 hours rather than over night but they were still delicious. The ingredients are things that most cooks keep on hand too! Thx for sharing.