1/3 Photos of Grilled Pork Chops
Very easy and tasty. Marinates overnight
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1IN a large zip-top plastic bag, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- 2Set aside 1/3 cup for basting; add pork chops to the remaining marinade.
- 3Seal bag and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- 4Drain and discard marinade.
- 5Grill chops, covered, over medium-hot heat for 4 minutes.
- 6Turn; baste wtih reserved marinade.
- 7Grill 4-7 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.7
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 170.8 mg
- Sodium 1507.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 54.7 g