Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very easy chicken for a cook-out. The spinach is sauted just briefly.
Make and share this Grilled Chicken On Spinach recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb fresh spinach, torn
- Mix the first 8 ingredients.
- Rub all over the chicken.
- Grill over medium coals for 8 minutes per side.
- In lg skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms, cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and saute for 3 more minutes.
- Place spinach on plates, top with chicken.