1/1 Photo of Grilled Asparagus With Barbecue Butter
I love grilled asparagus and this recipe adds a special touch! Recipe courtesy of the Neely's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs large asparagus, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon neelys bbq seasoning, recipe follows
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon neelys bbq seasoning, recipe follows
- 1/2 cup butter, slightly softened
Neelys BBQ Seasoning
- 1For the BBQ seasoning: Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
- 2For the butter: Mix rub into butter. Spread the butter mixture lengthwise across a piece of plastic wrap. Roll the butter up tightly into a log and twist the ends. Refrigerate.
- 3Asparagus: Preheat grill. If using a stovetop grill, use medium-high heat. Gently toss asparagus with seasoning, oil and salt and pepper, to taste. Grill asparagus until tender, turning once, about 6 minutes. Serve with barbecue butter.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Asparagus With Barbecue Butter
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.7
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 205.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.2 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: