Rachel Marie's Note:
This is straight out of a Southern Living Holiday Edition. The taste great, and even work well as "french fries" with sandwiches!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potatoes into 1 to 1 1/2 inch-thick pieces, or wedges if desired.
- 2Stir together mayonnaise and seasoning in a large bowl; add potatoes, tossing to coat.
- 3Place potatoes in a single layer in a lightly greased broiler pan.
- 4Bake at 450F for 40 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender and browned, stirring after 20 minutes.
- 5Transfer to a serving dish, and sprinkle with parsley.
- 6CHIPOTLE-SPICED ROASTED SWEET POTATOES:.
- 7Substitute 1 Tbs. salt-free chipotle seasoning blend and 1/2 teaspoons salt for roasted garlic-and-herb seasoning and 3 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro for parsley. Proceed with recipe as directed.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic-Herb Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.2
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 223.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic and herb seasoning