Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A southern dish, whose origins come from South Carolina. It is perfect for get togethers and company as there is a little something in this dish for everyone. The spicy sausage adds flavor to the vegetables and the seasoning really enhances the shrimp in this dish. It is quick, easy and delicious!
- Put water into large pot and add Old Bay seasoning salt.
- Bring to a boil and add potatoes.
- Boil them for 10 minutes.
- Add sausage and corn and boil for 10-15 minutes minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook only 3-4 minutes.
- Drain and put corn, potatoes, sausage and shrimp in a large dish.
- You will completely drain and serve vegetables and meat without broth.
- Add butter and lightly season to taste.
- Serve shrimp with cocktail sauce.