A southern dish, whose origins come from South Carolina. It is perfect for get togethers and company as there is a little something in this dish for everyone. The spicy sausage adds flavor to the vegetables and the seasoning really enhances the shrimp in this dish. It is quick, easy and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put water into large pot and add Old Bay seasoning salt.
- 2Bring to a boil and add potatoes.
- 3Boil them for 10 minutes.
- 4Add sausage and corn and boil for 10-15 minutes minutes.
- 5Add shrimp and cook only 3-4 minutes.
- 6Drain and put corn, potatoes, sausage and shrimp in a large dish.
- 7You will completely drain and serve vegetables and meat without broth.
- 8Add butter and lightly season to taste.
- 9Serve shrimp with cocktail sauce.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frogmore Stew Two
Serving Size: 1 (749 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1018.1
- Calories from Fat 472
- Total Fat 52.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 453.4 mg
- Sodium 2157.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 78.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning