Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
My dad is not a chef but he is the master of two things- first, a southern-style biscuit and second, this fried bologna sandwich! There is nothing healthy or wholesome here just good, ol' fashioned comfort food!
- Heat oil over med-high heat in frying pan.
- Add bologna and fry on both sides.
- Add barbecue sauce and heat until warmed through.
- Put bologna (with barbecue sauce) on slice of white bread.
- Add dash of tabasco sauce to sandwich. Top with other slice of bread and enjoy!
I LOVE FRIED BOLOGNA!! Ever since I was little my dad has given them to me and I think they are just wonderful! I made one for my BF before and he wasn't too keen on it, but I made one for my little brother the other day and he wanted another one! Which is completely rare! ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM! I'm going to try putting BBQ sauce on mine now. Thank you for the recipe!