Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My dad is not a chef but he is the master of two things- first, a southern-style biscuit and second, this fried bologna sandwich! There is nothing healthy or wholesome here just good, ol' fashioned comfort food!
- Heat oil over med-high heat in frying pan.
- Add bologna and fry on both sides.
- Add barbecue sauce and heat until warmed through.
- Put bologna (with barbecue sauce) on slice of white bread.
- Add dash of tabasco sauce to sandwich. Top with other slice of bread and enjoy!