MaMa's Apprentice's Note:
My dad is not a chef but he is the master of two things- first, a southern-style biscuit and second, this fried bologna sandwich! There is nothing healthy or wholesome here just good, ol' fashioned comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil over med-high heat in frying pan.
- 2Add bologna and fry on both sides.
- 3Add barbecue sauce and heat until warmed through.
- 4Put bologna (with barbecue sauce) on slice of white bread.
- 5Add dash of tabasco sauce to sandwich. Top with other slice of bread and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Bologna Sandwich (Wv Hillbilly Style!)
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.6
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 1154.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 7.8 g