Located this simple Caesar Salad from Epicurean.com. It caught my eye because it uses chopped boiled eggs rather than the traditional raw eggs. Also is easy and quick and healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place romaine lettuce in large salad bowl.
- 2Pour about 1/2 cup garlic flavored olive oil over the romaine.
- 3Toss gently.
- 4Add salt and pepper and toss slightly.
- 5Squeeze lemon juice over salad and add the Worcestershire sauce.
- 6Add chopped eggs over salad and the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil and cheese and toss again until leaves are well coated.
- 7Add croutons last and toss slight.
- 8Note: Cooking time is for boiling the eggs.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.1
- Calories from Fat 416
- Total Fat 46.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 111.2 mg
- Sodium 509.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 10.6 g