Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from my SIL. Very fruity and creamy. Yummy.
Make and share this Fluffy Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) canunsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
- lettuce leaf
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves
- In a bowl, combine first 3 ingredients.
- Fold in Cool Whip and orange peel.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
- Top with pecans just before serving.
- Store in refrigerator before serving.
Very tasty fruit salad that was more like a dessert. I followed your directions to the letter and it turned out just right. I served it on a salad plate on top of a curly lettuce leaf. Looked wonderful. Thanks Nurse Di.
WOW, what a beautiful and yummy salad. Just dump the ingredients into a bowl and stir. The cranberry orange flavor was awesome. I served this salad with pork chops and vegetables and it went very well it. I refrigerated for 4 hours so it was icy cold. So yummy!! Thanks for posting.
My this was tasty and easy. I wanted to eat the whole bowl. It went so well with the ham and sweet potatoes we had for thanksgiving! I added some fresh fruit to the mixture right before I served it like banana and grapes. Loved it!