3 hrs 10 mins
You place water in a cookie baking sheet, spread over flowers and berries, then freeze to make awesome glacier ice to cool down and pretty up your drinks! Cook time is freeze time. To get more ideas on different flowers you can use go to http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=299955 Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour 1 cup water into bottom of 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with sides (or use a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan).
- 2Sprinkle surface of water evenly with about 1/2 cup edible flowers (such as marigolds, calendula, violets, pansies, or dianthus).
- 3Sprinkle surface of water evenly with 1 cup fresh raspberries or other fresh fruit. Freeze 3 hours or overnight.
- 4To unmold, allow to stand at room temperature 5 to 10 minutes or till ice can be removed. Remove from pan and break into large chunks.
- 5Use in punch, sangria, ice tea, coolers, spritzers, etc. So pretty!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flower Glaciers
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: