Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You place water in a cookie baking sheet, spread over flowers and berries, then freeze to make awesome glacier ice to cool down and pretty up your drinks! Cook time is freeze time. To get more ideas on different flowers you can use go to http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=299955 Enjoy!
- Pour 1 cup water into bottom of 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with sides (or use a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan).
- Sprinkle surface of water evenly with about 1/2 cup edible flowers (such as marigolds, calendula, violets, pansies, or dianthus).
- Sprinkle surface of water evenly with 1 cup fresh raspberries or other fresh fruit. Freeze 3 hours or overnight.
- To unmold, allow to stand at room temperature 5 to 10 minutes or till ice can be removed. Remove from pan and break into large chunks.
- Use in punch, sangria, ice tea, coolers, spritzers, etc. So pretty!