Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Don't tell me this sounds awful, I KNOW. I had the recipe for a year before someone convinced me to try it. These dumplings are way better then the canned bisquit kind. I guessed at the cook time.
- Cook chicken until tender.
- Remove meat from bones when cool enough to handle.
- Reserving liquid.
- Place all the ingredients except flour tortillas in chicken broth in which chicken was cooked.
- Add enough water to make approximately 2 quarts.
- Bring to a rolling boil.
- Drop in tortilla pieces.
- Cover pan and let simmer for about 15 minutes.