1/1 Photo of Firecracker Shrimp
Sue Lau's Note:
Makes a great spicy dish to serve over rice or pasta. Can explode with spice if you like it, but adjust the heat to your taste. So easy and quick to prepare, and tastes like you put so much more effort into it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2-1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 scallion, finely sliced
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- hot cooked rice or pasta
- 1Sprinkle shrimp with creole seasoning, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- 2Cook shrimp in olive oil in a hot skillet just until pink and curled, about 3 minutes.
- 3Add the garlic and green onions and cook until fragrant.
- 4Stir in the whipping cream and cook until dish is warmed, stirring frequently.
- 5Mix in parsley and lemon juice just before serving.
- 6Serve over pasta or hot cooked rice, if desired.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Firecracker Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 726.5
- Calories from Fat 493
- Total Fat 54.8 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 508.6 mg
- Sodium 676.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 49.2 g