Sure to set your innards ablaze and clog your arteries!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Stir together the butter, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, black pepper, hot sauce, garlic and salt.
- 3Pour half of mixture into a large baking dish or pan.
- 4Layer half the shrimp over the sauce and top shrimp with half the lemon slices.
- 5Form another layer with remaining shrimp and lemon slices and pour remaining sauce over the top.
- 6Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes, stirring mixture twice, until shrimp are pink.
- 7Pour off sauce into individual serving dishes. Serve with shrimp and plenty of bread for sopping up the spicy butter sauce.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiery Cajun Shrimp – Paula Deen
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 731.7
- Calories from Fat 460
- Total Fat 51.1 g
- Saturated Fat 30.1 g
- Cholesterol 554.0 mg
- Sodium 1423.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 59.0 g