1/2 Photos of Feta, Spinach and Pecan Pasta Salad
An usual but tasty flavor combination from the Austin Jr. League Cookbook...pecans are everywhere in central Texas so this is their own take on a more typical salad. :o)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut spinach into 1/2"x3" strips.
- 2Combine spinach, tomatoes, thyme, and 6 Tbsp olive oil in bowl; toss gently and season lightly with pepper, if desired.
- 3Cook pasta in boiling water 8 min, or al dente.
- 4Remove from heat (do not drain) and stir in zucchini; let stand 15-20 seconds.
- 5Drain and rinse with cold water; combine with spinach mixture and toss well.
- 6Drizzle with 2 Tbsp olive oil, if desired.
- 7Add feta and pecans; toss to mix and season with salt if desired.
- 8Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta, Spinach and Pecan Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 778.6
- Calories from Fat 406
- Total Fat 45.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 736.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 19.7 g