1/2 Photos of Extreme Mac and Cheese
This is a great recipe that has been passed down from my Grandmother, to my Mom, and to Me. You'll never go back to Mac and Cheese in a box!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare Pasta shells according to package directions and cook to al dente.
- 3While Pasta is cooking, combine other ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well enough to combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- 4Drain Cooked Pasta, and add to cheese mixture and thoroughly combine.
- 5Transfer to a large casserole dish, and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted and hot and bubbly.
- 6Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Extreme Mac and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.4
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.2 mg
- Sodium 453.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 22.0 g