From Emeril's.com; posted for ZWT 5.
Make and share this Emeril's Hurricane recipe from Food.com.
- 354.88 ml pineapple juice
- 236.59 ml orange juice
- 236.59 ml pomegranate juice, preferably a filtered (not cloudy)
- 118.29 ml grenadine
- 118.29 ml simple syrup
- 59.14 ml plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 59.14 ml plus 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 354.88 ml light rum
- 59.14 ml triple sec
- 118.29 ml dark rum
- orange slice, for garnish
- lemon slice, for garnish
- maraschino cherry, for garnish
- In a large pitcher combine the pineapple juice, orange juice, pomegranate juice, grenadine, simple syrup, lemon juice and lime juice and stir well to combine.
- Add the light rum, Triple Sec and dark rum and stir well.
- Serve in 16-ounce glasses over lots of ice and garnish each glass with 1 orange slice, 1 lemon slice, and 1 maraschino cherry.