1/1 Photo of Elswet's Baked Sirloin
9 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This recipe says 8-ounces of bacon-wrapped sirloin steaks. It indicates 2 of the 4-ounce steaks. We get these beautiful little 4-ounce bacon-wrapped sirloins with our meat order every month. Neither of us [my Wife and I] had any experience with these little delicacies, but in short time, my sweet Wife had the perfect recipe. At least, WE like it. LOL We hope you do, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces bacon wrapped sirloin steaks
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed
- 1 medium onion, quartered and microwaved for 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or 1/2 teaspoon salt substitute or 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon 100% virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line a loaf [bread] pan with aluminum foil. Grease the bottom with the full 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and place your bacon-wrapped sirloin steaks into the pan. Space them well from one another and from the sides, deposit a crushed garlic clove atop each steak, and arrange onion quarters in the corners of the pan.
- 3Pour the liquid ingredients equally over both steaks, then sprinkle the dry ingredients evenly.
- 4Cover the pan with aluminum foil and marinade overnight (tastes fantastic even when you don't have time for this step).
- 5Bake for 45 minutes on 350°F, after which, baste, turn onion quarters, recover, and bake for a additional 45 minutes (a total of 90 minutes baking time).
- 6Remove to serving plate, garnish, and serve. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elswet's Baked Sirloin
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.5
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 111.0 mg
- Sodium 746.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 32.6 g