4 hrs 20 mins
So nice you'll try it twice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim off all excess fat and rub roast all over with vegetable oil.
- 2Sprinkle on salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 3Slice onion and lay in bottom of roasting pan.
- 4Pour two tablespoons of worcestershire over onions.
- 5Place roast on onion slices.
- 6Pour rest of worcestershire sauce over roast.
- 7Add wine and water.
- 8Seal roasting pan with aluminum foil and bake at 325 degrees for 3 1/2 to 4 hours, adding water as necessary to keep moist.
- 9When roast is done, remove from pan.
- 10To make gravy, add 2 cups water to contents of roasting pan.
- 11Bring to boil and scrape bottom of pan.
- 12Mix 3 tsps corn starch with 1/2 cup water and pour into pan, stirring constantly, until gravy is bubbling.
- 13Salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Moose Rump Roast
Serving Size: 1 (576 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 681.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
moose rump roast