These easy little ham and cheese biscuits make a delicious snack or appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (reduced-fat is fine) or 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package rolls (reduced-fat is fine)
- 3 tablespoons seasoned tomato sauce (basil garlic and oregano)
- 2 tablespoons ham or 2 tablespoons Canadian bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, shredded (reduced-fat is fine)
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Spray a small baking sheet with nonstick spray coating; set aside.
- 3Open the biscuit carton, and separate the biscuits; place them on the baking sheet in a single layer without crowding together.
- 4With a small spoon, spread the tomato sauce on the biscuits, dividing the mixture evenly.
- 5Top with the ham and cheese, dividing evenly.
- 6Bake in the center of the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden; serve hot (leftovers will keep 1 to 2 days in the refrigerator, tightly wrapped).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Ham and Cheese Puffs (Appetizer)
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.6
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.7 mg
- Sodium 588.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 4.2 g